BREAKING: DISNEYLAND NO LONGER HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
I was tagged by immature-romanticism
Answer the questions you were tagged in and then create 11 new questions and tag more people afterwards!
1. What do you sing in the car/shower?
I sing pretty much anything, but a lot of top 40s tbh. This past week it has been “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift and “Anaconda.” I also sing a lot of 80s ballads (“Total Eclipse of the Heart” duhh) and Mariah Carey. I don’t discriminate against car music as long as it’s fun and not country.
2. Skirt or pants?
There was a time in my life where I would have said pants, but definitely skirts.
3. Describe the look of your bedroom in less than 5 words.
Surprisingly clean, cat toys everywhere.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world for one day only, where would it be?
I really don’t know because I feel like 1 day is not enough time to really see or do anything, but i guess I’d use that day to visit my friend Carly in Japan since I probably won’t see her until she moves back in March.
5. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
I’m top 10 funniest people i know.
6. Tell a story about the most drunk you’ve ever been.
One time I drank a bottle of wine with a really high alcohol content and set off fireworks in the old equestrian field at Goucher one summer. Apparently we set off 11, but I only remember 3. Then public safety came and we ran and hid in the woods. I couldn’t stop speaking French and I got poison ivy.
7. Favorite season? Why?
Spring (followed by fall in a close second) because I absolutely hate how cold winter is and I love how much of a relief spring is every year and slowly seeing more color return and everything always seems so much happier in the spring.
8. Tell about a time you were thrifty and proud of it (sorry this is my life)
I own like 6 Hawaiian shirts and I didn’t pay more than $5 for any of them.
9. Favorite place to get food?
I honestly don’t have a favorite place, but today I was thinking about the Towson Diner, so let’s say that.
10. If you suddenly had a million dollars, what would happen to you?
I wouldn’t be living at home and I’d probably move to Chicago or NYC.
11. do you even lift jk what do you think about before you fall asleep?
YEAH I LIFT jk I normally think about whatever is bothering me or making me anxious which always leads to some AMAZING nights of sleep.
1. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would you choose? Why?
2. What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next year?
3. Name one good thing that has happened to you today?
4. Describe your dream pet.
5. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
6. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to somebody?
7. Describe your aesthetic
8. Did you ever go through a phase where you did not match your socks?
9. Which Disney character (not a princess) do you relate to most?
10. What is your dream music festival line up? (name like 10 artists I guess? or more?? or less??)
11. What do you do when you have a day off?
i hate the ice bucket challenge so much and i cannot wait until it stops and i never have to see one of those videos or hear someone mention it again
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer